Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Photo Challenge: Day 6

I realize I have started to run out of interesting things to take pictures about. Weekdays are pretty standardized for me. Yeah, I could take photos of interesting sample products or office equipment, but the number of people who actually think those things are cool are probably in the minority. I thought about a photo of a sharp pencil, but I realized I was grasping at straws. The weather today is cloudy and basically dreary. Not really inspiring out there for cell phone photography. So, like any desperate critter would do, I was drawn to the magical properties of cut glass (a.k.a. a prism). The only question that remains is how far can one take this style of photography? Hmmm, might have to work with this a bit! Stay tuned...



10:35 AM

No comments: